Saturday, May 18, 2013

Sky Reading

SILENT SKY flies to Chicago, this time on kindle with David. Safe Travels!

I am gathering a storm of ideas for the sequel, including a BA opponent for Reina. This girl is just getting started!

I have also been offered individualized firearm instruction from a couple of guys who perhaps felt the weaponry department was a little weak. It has been many years since I've target shot or hunted, so I appreciate the tutoring.

In the meantime, I'm working on getting SILENT SKY into more bookstores and pilot shops as well as working on questions to be used for book clubs. If you have any suggestions/connections in those areas, please let me know!

Anyone want to buy a medical company so I can work on this full time?

xo, Cate


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Or email me at cjmighell@gmail.com. I love to hear from you!