Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Don't try this in a crowded mall

Ron
Here is another picture of a reader enjoying SILENT SKY. Ron is so talented he can read and walk at the same time! This is a man with acute situational awareness!

I am not surprised to learn of Ron's multitasking abilities as he was one of my amazing instructors at Out of the Blue Aviation. For years, Ron has impressed me with his skills, both on a technical and interpersonal level. In his decades as a power and glider instructor, Ron has taught many, many people to fly.

What a beautiful legacy - going through life empowering people to reach for the sky, to follow their dreams, to achieve the impossible.

xo, Cate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Or email me at cjmighell@gmail.com. I love to hear from you!