Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Free Book for 5 Days!

In celebration of Mother's Day, I have made SILENT SKY for kindle FREE for the next five days. From May 8-12 you can get the digital version from Amazon.com completely free! I know many of you ordered hard copies (signed first edition keepsakes!) but may want the book for your kindle as well. If you download it, you can "share" it with a friend or, better still, have your family and friends go dowload it themselves. Just search Amazon for Silent Sky and Cate Mighell and it will come up.

There is one review on Amazon of SILENT SKY. Please add in your reviews while you are there. The more the better, dear readers! I am trying to figure out how to get it on Amazon hard copy . . .  coming soon.

In the meantime, www.oneskypublishing.com is officially launched, so check it out. Also, keep sending those pictures of you enjoying your very own copy of SILENT SKY.

xo, Cate

P.S. I know Amelia was not a mother, but I am sure she is happy about this great Mother's Day offer - just look at her smiling! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Or email me at cjmighell@gmail.com. I love to hear from you!