Wednesday, May 30, 2012

And yet another way to get airborne . . . .

Although it may seem like I'm taking it easy these days (ok, flying a hammock is easier than running a flight school) I am actually working. Sort of. I have seven agents who have requested my book and so I am perfecting every word before I send it to them. I am thinking about printing a short run to sell on my own. Anyone interested in buying one if I did so? Email me at cjmighell@gmail.com or just reply here if you would buy a copy (it is mystery/thriller with a strong aviation element and bits and pieces of the airport we all know and love).

P.S. Stiff wind on the hammock that day - required some cross wind landing technique to avoid falling into the river!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Or email me at cjmighell@gmail.com. I love to hear from you!