Friday, March 29, 2013

SILENT SKY

Happy Good Friday to you all!
 
I want to give you one last update about my new book, SILENT SKY. I had expected to be mailing them out this weekend but just got a message from my printer that they have been delayed - again! Not for snow this time, although they've had plenty of that. Apparently, they had to re-order paper. Hmmm, something a printer might think through ahead of time. . . .
 
Well, I could pull out my hair in despair, but heck, that would hurt!
 
So, instead, I ask myself, "What have I learned from this?"
  • Everything takes longer than you think
  • Be careful what you promise
  • Give yourself time to learn a new industry
  • Expect the unexpected
  • As in all of life, don't forget your sense of humor
 
My current expectation is that I should have the books in hand at the end of next week and will mail them out to all of you who pre-ordered shortly afterward. Again, I do apologize for the delay and I do appreciate your patience. I am confident that you will enjoy reading SILENT SKY when it finally arrives on your doorstep.
 
In the meantime, have a wonderful Easter weekend. May it be full of laughter and love with maybe a little adventure thrown in for good measure.
 
Fondly, Cate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Or email me at cjmighell@gmail.com. I love to hear from you!