Tuesday, February 26, 2013

SILENT SKY update

SILENT SKY on the horizon 


Here's a call-out to all of you who sent in pre-orders for my first book, SILENT SKY. I've had a tremendous response so far.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

 

If you recall, I said SILENT SKY would be ready February 28th. I tend to motivate myself with deadlines, but I didn't know, at that time, that the Perfect Storm would hit in February. No worries, though, the big waves have subsided. . . .

 

While riding out the surf, I learned a lot about publishing! I opened my own publishing company, "One Sky Publishing," to publish SILENT SKY and future books. And I am looking forward to being much more knowledgeable about timing and requirements next time I bring a book to market.

In any case, SILENT SKY is now, finally, in the laps of the printers, who have suffered Snowmageddon in the Midwest and been closed for days. This means the delivery of the book to me may be delayed by a week or so. 

 

I then have a LOT of books to sign and package for delivery. So, please be patient with me. I do apologize for any delays. I hope to have your book(s) to you within the next couple of weeks (International will take longer for shipping).


In the meantime, here is a short blurb of the plot line for SILENT SKY.


Charged with defending a woman who has confessed to poisoning her famous televangelist husband, Seattle attorney, Reina Dessiner, soon finds herself battling for her own life, through the streets and skies of the Pacific Northwest. Enlisting the help of a quirky entourage of friends, Reina goes undercover into the multi-million dollar industry of televangelism, where she must take justice into her own hands in a race to save a modern-day savior.

 

I do want to thank you all for the support and the many kind comments you sent with your pre-orders. If you have not yet ordered, there is still a little time to order your signed, first-edition book. See below.


XO, Cate


cjmighell@gmail.com

www.outoftheblueaviation.blogspot.com


To order: Send $20 to Cate Mighell 18024 Marine Drive, Stanwood, WA 98292 or send me an email and I can send you a paypal "invoice." Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Or email me at cjmighell@gmail.com. I love to hear from you!