Saturday, December 1, 2012

From New Zealand with love

The last month has been busy. to finish out my trip to Australia, I spent 2.5 weeks touring incredible New Zealand. Although the  internet access was sporadic, the scenery was nonstop. In addition to the southern cross of the nighttime sky, the daytime sky had amazing cloud formations and vistas. And water, snow, water everywhere; this is one country that will never run out of water - Huge lakes, snow-clad mountains, crystal-clear streams, waterfalls around every turn. A truly beautiful, rich country.
After three months in the Southern Hemisphere, I am back in the States, with a new resolve to ... um, continue to enjoy life however it comes.
I hope you all are doing the same.
Fondly, Cate

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Great to be back in the land of the free, or do I mean land of the policed? Some of my best friends are police officers, but . . . there sure seem to be a lot on the roads.

    My 21 year old son, who recently traveled to Australia and New Zealand completely agreed that those countries are like the US was 30 years ago (as he imagines it was, anyway) - more laid back, less regulated, less uptight.

    But still, there's no place like home . . . . :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. Or email me at cjmighell@gmail.com. I love to hear from you!