Friday, February 24, 2012

No Airplane to Fly . . . .

I realized last weekend that, for the first time in six years, I couldn't just decide to go flying. Someone asked me if I could fly down to meet them at Boeing field and I had to say no, no plane, no can do. It was a strange sensation to not have something with wings at my disposal. Of course, I always said my planes were "working girls" (sort of making me the airport Madam, I guess) so they weren't always truly available at my leisure.

In the downtime, I am open to pity flights. I'm flying with some friends down to the conference this Saturday, and would love to share a flight with anyone else who occasionally has an extra seat.

I hope someday soon I'll own my very own aircraft. So, I have to start thinking about what I would get - what should it be?


If anyone has suggestions, I want to hear them!