Saturday, January 8, 2011

5 Year Party

Had a great time last night celebrating our 5 years in business. Considering the economy and the state of general aviation right now and the fact that nearly everyone predicted my FBO would fail, I consider 5 years a success worth celebrating. I estimate about 150 people joined us for good beer from Skookum Brewery and good food from NASA Restaurant, and good music from local musicians Jimmy Culler, Jimmy Wright, Greg Murat, and Mike _.
I love keeping the business local and appreciate all those who help keep the local businesses alive, here at Out of the Blue Aviation and at the places mentioned above. If not for these local businesses, we'd all be living in a hellish world of box stores and chain restaurants, where every town looks the same, and nobody knows your name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Or email me at cjmighell@gmail.com. I love to hear from you!