Monday, January 11, 2010

Richard Bach at Out of the Blue






I was so excited when Richard Bach agreed to come talk at my flight school! I have known for four years that he was meant to come here, and I happened upon him by chance ("nothing happens by chance")and that is how he ended up flying his Husky in last Sunday to share his thoughts, adventures, and insights with us. It was a very special day for me and, apparently many others felt the same way. We had 200 people join us, including someone who flew in from Georgia for the talk and we also had the CEO of Alaska Airlines there. What a powerful impact Richard has had on people's lives! Does anyone wonder what kind of legacy they'll leave behind? How people will remember us? I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Or email me at cjmighell@gmail.com. I love to hear from you!